List:       sun-managers
Subject:    sdtperfmeter
From:       "R. Aric Wright" <rawright () lbl ! gov>
Date:       1999-06-29 21:28:05

Greetings!

I have a problem on several Solaris 7 systems which I administer.  When
trying to use /usr/dt/bin/sdtperfmeter (the performance monitor accessed from
the CDE panel), all that comes up is a grey pulsating window with
Stdperfmeter:Warning at the top.  I have seen this problem posted to
newsgroups and SunSolve, but no solution.  Is this a bug?  Is there a patch?
All of the systems are NIS clients (it seemed from some of the other postings
that may have something to do with it)

Thanks for any help you can provide,

R. Aric Wright
Unix System Administrator