List:       sun-managers
Subject:    openwin font problem?
From:       Jonathan.Loh () BankAmerica ! com
Date:       1999-03-31 23:50:55

     We have one Sparc5, with a cgsix card.  The display works when it is
in non window mode (command).
But when I take it into openwindows.  It only partially works.  We see the
blue background, the clock, the console window complete with title, and the
Filemanager, no title just icons.  We can also see the cursor moving.  What
we cannot see is the typed input or output.   We wtill have use of the
windows but without seeing what is typed or what the response is, we can't
do much.  We also have use of the pull down menu's, but again this is hard
because we can't see what we're doing.