List:       sun-managers
Subject:    HSM software for HP 200T
From:       Iseminger <SIseminger () atd ! gmeds ! com>
Date:       1998-05-29 19:11:48

I have been requested to move an HP 200T optical disk jukebox from an Auspex
system to a Sun system running Solaris 2.6.

Are there any recommendations for HSM software to manage the HP 200T on the Sun system?

The Auspex is using Epoch to currently manage the HP 200T.  The data is in
a proprietary format on the optical disks.  If at all possible I would like
the new configuration to store the data on the optical disks in a "standard"
format.

Any suggestions or experiences with this type of software?

Thanks for your time.