List:       sun-managers
Subject:    Sun, PPP, and SecureID
From:       kcolagio () wc ! eso ! mc ! xerox ! com (Kevin Colagio)
Date:       1998-02-27 5:40:09

We have some customers who have Sun systems and will be calling into our
servers where we have the SecureID software installed.  We are trying to
find a way to have the user prompted for their SecureID passcode when
their system dials in.  Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks much...

--

        Kevin Colagio, Webmaster, Systems Administrator,
                      and perpetual student.