List:       sun-managers
Subject:    ** Pine problem
From:       Ajay Gautam <ajay () avlinsun ! avlin ! stpn ! soft ! net>
Date:       1998-01-30 10:51:43

Hello friends...

A very unusual problem :

Every time I open pine, it asks me :

Move current "sent-mail" to "sent-mail-dec-97" ?

It doesn't make a difference if I answer y or n.

Also it is happening in only my account, no one else is facing such a
problem...

Any Ideas ?

*********************************
Can Any One please send me the man page for mailq ? (possibly in text
format). I don't have it on my machine.

Ajay Gautam
ajay@avlinsun.avlin.stpn.soft.net
http://avlinsun.avlin.stpn.soft.net/~ajay (A very dirty page).

DEFINATION OF WIN95 : 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit
microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of
competition.

$ grep happiness SoftwareEngineer
Segmentation Fault - core dumped