List:       sun-managers
Subject:    StorEdge 3300 and SunFire T2000
From:       rmp dmd <rmp.dmd1229 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-27 15:23:23

Hi Managers,

I connected Sunfire T2000 and StorEdge 3300 (single bus configuration) as
described on http://docs.sun.com/source/819-1274-13/ch04_cable.html#74073.

I installed the software as described on
http://dlc.sun.com/pdf/817-3764-17/817-3764-17.pdf

started the agent (/etc/init.d/ssagent start) and diagnostic reporter
(/etc/init.d/ssdgrptd start) . When I run sccli, i got

sccli: no manageable devices found
sccli: Type "sccli help" for valid commands.

Logical drive status of storedge is good.
Firmware Version: 4.12E

Solaris version on Sunfire:  Solaris 10 10/09 s10s_u8wos_08a SPARC
Recommended patches nov 2009 are applied.

What might be causing this?

Thanks!
Roehl