List:       sun-managers
Subject:    firefox 3.0.13 running remotely
From:       John Smith <lakhilove () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-27 22:44:51

Hi Guys,

I have two systems i.e

SOLARIS 9                    -------------------             SOLARIS 10

firefox  is installed on S 10, becuase i can't install firefox 3.0.13 on S9
(doesn't support).

I have

s9>ssh usernae@s10 and running from there,

i have 100 users, if they do at the same time ssh, Firefox response is very
slow and frustrating because of ssh.
I can create nfs link on s9 for s10, but firefox 3.0.13 can't run on s9.

I will ask all the experts , do u have any setup remotely either FF /OPen
office etc and how is implemented.

Please don't tell me to upgrade s9 to s10 (which i can't because of some
legacy software )

Regards

John