List:       sun-managers
Subject:    Solaris 10 - CUPS Printing Help
From:       "Vera Montaro" <veramontaro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-29 22:35:07

I am running CUPS on Solaris 10. I have posted this question on CUPS forum
but did not get any responses.

I am having a problem with HP Color Laserjet 3600dn PPD driver.

Here are the drivers that I have tried.

HP-Color_LaserJet_3000-hpijs.ppd  Not printing at all

HP-Color_LaserJet_3600-hpijs.ppd   Not printing at all

HP-Color_LaserJet_3700-hpijs.ppd  Not printing at all

HP-Color_LaserJet_3800-hpijs.ppd  Not printing at all

HP-Color_LaserJet_3000-Postscript.ppd  Prints lots of pages with few weird
characters on a page

HP-Color_LaserJet_3700-Postscript.ppd  Prints lots of pages with few weird
characters on a page

HP-Color_LaserJet_3800-Postscript.ppd  Prints lots of pages with few weird
characters on a page

I can't find postscript PPD for model 3600 anywhere on the net.

Does anyone experience with this HP model with Solaris 10 CUPS?

Thanks for your help.

Vera