List:       sun-managers
Subject:    L100 Tape Drive Software
From:       Paul Greidanus <paul.greidanus () ualberta ! ca>
Date:       2004-06-30 16:26:28

Hi,

I have a L100 Tape drive with 4 LTO drives, and 100 tapes which was
purchased without software, and I was just wondering what software
everyone out there is running for their tape drives?  Specifically, I'd
like something free, like Amanda..  Amanda is an option, but I have not
been able to get it to use more then 1 tape drive at a time, and I need
all the drives working to ensure the restore happens in a reasonable
amount of time.

Thanks, Will summarize.