List:       sun-managers
Subject:    FTP slow
From:       Rajesh Varghese <sun4help () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-12-30 7:37:07

Dear all,
our two site are connected tru lease line connection ,between this two location \
destance is around 1500 Kilometer . we are using sun server v880 and solaris 8 now my \
problem is its taking 30 min for trasfering a 10 mb file ,
can please tell me how to monitor the ftp trafering speed and aslo how to improve the \
speed.
Raji