List:       sudo-users
Subject:    Re: [sudo-users] changing default sudoers path
From:       "Pukale, Ashok" <Ashok.Pukale () infocrossing ! com>
Date:       2012-04-28 18:21:03

This particular problem was resolved after I ran make clean and reran
configure with sysconfdir option. My next thing would be to put the
source into aix lpp, for installp so that I automate sudo install for
aix builds, so manual compliation will not work and I think I'll have to
use mkinstallp of aix to create aix lpp with the custom path sudoers.