List:       sudo-users
Subject:    Re: Question about Replication of the /etc/sudoers
From:       "Aaron Spangler" <as () insight ! rr ! com>
Date:       2004-05-29 14:29:00

Yes, you can find it at the link below.  Also the README.LDAP is also in the
source code now.  Make sure to download version 1.6.8p2 or newer.

The HOWTO file:

http://www.sudo.ws/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/sudo/README.LDAP?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain

The latest source code
http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/dist/beta/sudo-1.6.8b3.tar.gz