List:       sudo-users
Subject:    URGENT  ASSISTANCE .
From:       Basher mobutu <bashermobutu2 () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2003-04-12 13:45:02

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

Dear  Partner,
I am the son of the late  president of Democratic Republic Of Zaire,President =
Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic Of Congo, under the leadership of the =
son of Mr. Laurent Kabila ). I presume you are aware there is a financial =
dispute between my family ( THE MOBUTU ) and the present civilian Government. =
This is based on what they believe as bad and corrupt governance on my late =
father's part. May his soul rest in perfect peace.As you might have heard how =
a lot of my father's bank account in Switzerland and North America has been =
frozen.

Following the above named reasons, I am soliciting for your humble and =
confidential assistance to take custody of twenty  Million United States =
Dollars  ( US$20,000,000.00 ), also to front for me in the areas of business =
you desire profitable.
These funds have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security firm =
where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended beneficiary. The =
funds will be released to you by the Security firm based on my =
recommendations on that note, you will be presented as my partner who will be =
fronting for me and my family in any subsequent ventures.
Myself and my mother have decided to give 25% to you if you are able to help =
us claim this consignment.We have also decided to give you any money spent on =
phone calls or travelling expenses in the course of this transaction at the =
end of the transaction.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of this =
business ventures, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly =
required, due to my family's present predicament.
I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgment as soon as possible.
I am presently in the  refugee camp here in the  Netherlands under the united =
nations refugee camp in Netherlands and I can be reached  on my direct =
telephone number +31-613-407-440 for an elaborate discussion.
Please indicate your interest by sending your telephone and fax numbers  or =
call me  at anytime. I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as
soon as possible.
Thanks,
Basher Mobutu Sese-Seko.