List:       subversion-users
Subject:    =?Windows-1252?Q?RE:_subversion_won=92t_add_new_files?=
From:       John Maher <JohnM () rotair ! com>
Date:       2014-09-24 16:59:23

Thanks for the links Ryan, but I've read through chapter 4.  Can't say I understand \
through chapter 4, but reading it again will unlikely produce better results.  Maybe \
in a couple of years.

And I must mention that once you understand something you have a bias toward it, i.e. \
the understanding.  To say it's clear does nothing to describe the state of it to \
someone without your knowledge.  Plus it is not helpful to anyone who does not \
understand something to say "works for me."  That is borderline combative and creates \
a rift threatening further understanding.  I apologize if I took your comment wrong \
but it's important to me to help you to improve your comments.  You can ignore me and \
that’s fine, I don't mind.  But if I see an unuseful comment from someone who may \
wish to make only useful comments and I don't help them then its shame on me.

And I would like to help with the book.  I don't believe I am at a level to do that \
properly yet.  I have a long way to go.

JM