List:       subversion-users
Subject:    Re: I can not do a svn commit
From:       Daniela Rivas <eriqut () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-27 13:35:19

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:30 PM, Ryan Schmidt
<subversion-2011a@ryandesign.com> wrote:

> On Jan 21, 2011, at 07:45, Daniela Rivas wrote:
>
>>> That's also correct. If you wanted to see it as a rendered web page, yo=
u would need to set the "svn:mime-type" property of that index.html file to=
 the value "text/html".

>> Ok, so far so good, Could you tell me, what do i have to do to set the
>> "svn:mime-type"? I am not an expert in this area.
>
> In your working copy, do this:
>
> svn propset svn:mime-type text/html index.html
>
> Then:
>
> svn commit
>

> You may also want to read up on auto-props (automatic properties) that co=
uld set this property automatically for you on all new .html files. And sim=
ilarly you'd want to set the correct MIME type on images, css files, javasc=
ript files, anything else you're using.

Ok I will try that option.

Thank you very much to all

Regards