List:       subversion-users
Subject:    Re: file *.a ignored
From:       "Soft" <soft () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2010-01-27 8:39:18

As I said, I'm using Subclipse and Tortoise on Windows.

I found a fix on the Tortoise mailing list. Tortoise has, besides the usual
config file a Registry Key for global ignores. My assumption that all
clients use the same config file was wrong, but I also didn't find any
registry entries. Tortoise creates that key only if you put something in the
Global ignore line.

Solution for Tortoise:

I had to enter something in the Global ignore pattern, press apply and clear
it again. That way Tortoise accepts all files.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards