List:       subversion-users
Subject:    subversion:REPORT request failed on
From:       szabszi () gmail ! com
Date:       2009-01-31 22:41:08

Hi,

i had to move a subversion repo to a new server. i used svnadmin dump/dump \
--incremental to do this. On the new server i did svnadmin load dump...
We use svn with trac and apache.
if we want to checkout or update the repo we got error message: REPORT request failed \
on /path/!svn/vcc/default, REPORT of "/samepathasiwrote" could not read chunk size In \
the apache error log, all i can see is Segmentation fault (11). When I straced the \
apache2 i saw this:

open (...db/revprops/2049", O_RDONLY) = 25)
stat("/htdocs/svn/.../0x7fffc72e1790) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

however, i never used htdocs path (subversion and trac are on a completely different \
path)

in the contrary, we can browse the repo, download the files which cannot find svn \
according to the logs. and, on the old server we can checkout and update without any \
problems!

any idea?

bests,

sz