List:       subversion-users
Subject:    Re: Help Getting Started
From:       Mark Constable <markc () renta ! net>
Date:       2006-10-26 11:35:43

On Thursday 26 October 2006 20:48, Andy Levy wrote:
> Try the "books" section here http://subversion.tigris.org/links.html

I'm struggling to narrow down the setup of apache 2.2 with
it's mod_authn_dbd and mod_authz_svn modules. Any pointers
to info or howtos about using these with svn and mysql ?

I'm reluctant to sink many days into all the current docs
when apache 2.2 + svn + mysql (specifically) are probably
not covered.

--markc