List:       subversion-dev
Subject:    Shelve & checkpoint - JavaHL bindings
From:       Julian Foad <julian () foad ! me ! uk>
Date:       2018-05-21 11:33:22

Julian Foad wrote:
> Thomas Singer wrote:
> > Is it planned to add support for shelve & checkpoint for the JavaHL
> > interface, too?
>
> It is not planned, but it would be a good thing to do. Could you help?

Hi Thomas. Can you help me understand how you want to use JavaHL bindings for \
shelving? Right now I am making quite big changes in how shelving works, including \
API changes. Are you interested in using only the first stable released version \
(1.10), or to follow the progress in trunk and maybe give me some feedback to improve \
it, or are you waiting for a future stable version (maybe 1.11)? Then I can \
understand what I need to do.

- Julian