List:       subversion-dev
Subject:    Re: Wiki migration complete -- new wiki is now live
From:       Julian Foad <julian () foad ! me ! uk>
Date:       2018-04-24 19:19:39

Johan Corveleyn wrote:
>However, the author of a change has to explicitly check "Notify
>watchers", otherwise no notification is sent at all=2E So we need to
>figure out what to do with that=2E I'll take a look at possible
>configuration options (perhaps the logic can be reversed, so
>notifications are the default)=2E

FWIW when I started making edits the "notify" option was checked initially=
 and I de-selected it because I was making (mostly) trivial edits=2E (What =
I said on IRC may have given you the opposite impression if you hadn't real=
ized I had already been making trivial edits before I started adding new pa=
ges=2E)

In my opinion we don't need to do anything about that option=2E

- Julian