List:       subversion-dev
Subject:    Re: FAQ entries #dumpload and (new) #fix-nonLF-log
From:       Evgeny Kotkov <evgeny.kotkov () visualsvn ! com>
Date:       2017-09-08 22:54:40

Johan Corveleyn <jcorvel@gmail.com> writes:

> Also: this reminds me of those other whiteboard items from 2015:
> "svnadmin load --normalize-revprops", "- normalize svn:* props", "-
> normalize mergeinfo", to get 'svnadmin load' on par with svnsync
> regarding normalization. Having those options (at least the first two)
> would make those faq answers a lot shorter ... If anyone has some
> cycles to spare, 1.10 might be a good target to try and get these in

I committed the first implementation of the --normalize-props option for
svnadmin load in https://svn.apache.org/r1807836

This option currently translates non-LF line endings found in the svn:
property values.  I think that this should improve the situation for
users who attempt to load dump files with such property values.

Regards,
Evgeny Kotkov