List:       subversion-dev
Subject:    Re: Berkeley DB version 4.6.xx
From:       Jens Peters <jpeters7677 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-05-31 18:47:54

Vyacheslav V. Zholudev wrote:
> Does anybody know whether Subversion will work properly with version
> 4.6.xx of Berkeley DB (assuming that I correct gen-win.py script in case
> of Windows to allow searching for BDB libs).

No problems here, the subversion (1.5rc) test suite runs fine. There is also support \
for bdb 4.6 in Subversion 1.5. So no need to correct gen-make.py.  See \
http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2008-05/0166.shtml.

(As far as I know, the bdb cleanup error in combination with neon is more or less \
"accepted". See the responses to my posting.)

Regards,
Jens