List:       subversion-dev
Subject:    [ANN] QSvn 0.2.0
From:       Andreas Richter <ar () oszine ! de>
Date:       2005-11-30 22:43:08

Hi there,

i have finished my work on QSvn 0.2.0 - a graphical Subversion Client for
Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.

If you interested in this application please take a look at
  http://qsvn.berlios.de/index.php/Releases:0.2.0

QSvn is a real Subversion Client using the subversion libraries to acces
working copies an svn repositories. For platform independet development we
use Qt4.

--
Greetings / Gruss
Andreas Richter                                      http://www.oszine.de