List:       subversion-dev
Subject:    Re: subversion book in txt format.
From:       Ben Collins-Sussman <sussman () collab ! net>
Date:       2004-02-27 15:27:14

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 23:05, Ivan Teliatnikov wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Could you please make a copy of the subversion book in plain txt format. I
> would like to convert it to my Palm PDA but I could only do txt2palmdoc.

Hm, our xsl package doesn't seem to have an XSL sheet for converting
docbook-xml into plain text.  How odd.  And I can't seem to find an
html2txt tool when googling.

However, I simply brought up the giant book.html in 'links', which is
already rendering html to txt, and told it to "save formatted document",
named the file 'book.txt', and poof, I have a real book.txt.  You can
use that as a workaround.  Maybe we'll upload it the website too.