List:       subversion-dev
Subject:    Re: RFC: date parser strawman
From:       Julian Reschke <julian.reschke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-12-31 14:19:15

Max Bowsher wrote:

> If YYYY/MM/DD is cheap to support, I think svn should support it - because
> cvs supports it, and svn aim to replace cvs.

The same can be said about almost every other format. This particular
format seems to be a particulary bad idea as it isn't a standard
anywhere, right?

Besides, I thought the whole point was to start with the international
standard format - ISO8601 - and to move everything else into post-1.0
releases?

Julian