List:       subversion-dev
Subject:    SVN Gui Status
From:       Jeff Stuart <jstuart () computer-city ! net>
Date:       2003-03-20 8:11:32

Every once in a while, while working with my repository, there are times I
need to reconsider my repository structure.  IE I started out with just
/Branch, /Tags, and /Trunk.  And then a bunch of stuff under /Trunk I found
out later I don't need.  I'm now looking at reorganizing it again to better
support my ideas for a CMS system.

Now to do this reorg, it would be NICE if I had some way to view the overall
repository graphically without having to check it out.  IDEALLY, I'd LOVE
to be able to just drag and drop things around and/or possibly even create
new directories in the repository.

Does something like this exist right now?  Or do I need to do a bit of pen
and paper work.

--
Jeff Stuart
jstuart@computer-city.net