List:       subversion-dev
Subject:    Status of my DeltaV Auto-Versioning patch?
From:       "Jay Freeman \(saurik\)" <saurik () saurik ! com>
Date:       2002-07-31 19:27:15

Karl had said that it would be looked at after Alpha, and I assumed it had
just gotten queued, but various people on the IRC channel have been telling
me that Greg has already replied about it (not that I or anyone else can
find the reply anywhere).

Anyone know what's going on with someone looking at it and telling me what
that one bug is? :)

*finally starts the painfully terrifying process of updating the 20
repositories he hosts to post-2490*

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)
saurik@saurik.com