List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    [Subclipse-users] Extremely slow checkouts with Subclipse vs. command line
From:       Keath Milligan <keath () keathmilligan ! net>
Date:       2014-02-18 21:26:42

I have a repo that takes about 30 seconds to checkout using the command-line. With Subclipse, it can take upwards of 10 minutes to complete the checkout. In the progress dialog, I often see it sitting on jar files and other larger binary files for a very long period of time.

Mac OS X 10.9.1
Eclipse 4.3.1
Subclipse 1.10.x (latest on update site)
Subversion 1.8.5
Using JavaHL, checking out over HTTPS