List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    Re: [Subclipse-users] Uninstall of Subclipse leaves plugins  behind
From:       Chris Lott <tigris () chris-lott ! org>
Date:       2010-01-12 16:14:44

It's probably no consolation that some web searching says the following. First, \
Eclipse 3.5 completely rewrote the install/uninstall feature, and second, other \
plugin providers seem to have similar problems with their files not being completely \
removed by an uninstall.  I wonder if Eclipse somehow feels that the tigris.org jar \
files are satisfying some dependency, and refuses to remove them for that reason?  I \
sure hope there's no circular dependency.

I found this discussion, altho it seems related to Pulse:

http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2-printview-t-23960-start-0.html