List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    [Subclipse-users]
From:       Steve Cohen <stevecoh1 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2008-08-04 22:20:18

When using Subclipse and Eclipse 3.3 and making commits across projects,
with SvnKit I get all projects getting the same revision number (which
is what I want, since the individual projects are logical units and the
commit is atomic).  When using JavaHL, each project is treated as a
separate commit.  Why the difference?

I was puzzled by this for some time until I realized that this was the
difference between two workspaces.