List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    [Subclipse-users]
From:       w.roeckelein () begis ! com
Date:       2008-07-31 13:02:35

--=_alternative 00476E1AC1257497_=

Hi,

"Mark Phippard" <markphip@gmail.com> schrieb am 31.07.2008 14:53:57:
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 8:15 AM,  <w.roeckelein@begis.com> wrote:
>
> > I have Eclipse 3.3 with subclipse 1.4.2 with mylyn integration for
mylyn
> > 2.x. SVN project has bugtraq:message (among other bugtraq properties)
set.

> > While the automatic commit message works, the issue number input field
> > coming from bugtraq:message is not pre-filled by the integration.
> >
> > Whis would be a very useful addition!
> >
> > Should I file Issue for this?
>
> I do not think it is doable.  You can file an issue though.

I will file one.

> You should just set the Mylyn commit template to the format you want.
> It has a variable for the taskID.  You can even store this in the
> project and commit it so all users have the same template.

Yes, I have tried this, but we have bugtraq:warnifnoissue set to true, so
the developers would get a warning on each commit.

Thanks,
  Wolfgang
--=_alternative 00476E1AC1257497_=

schrieb am 31.07.2008 14:53:57:<br>
&gt; On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 8:15 AM, &nbsp;&lt;w.roeckelein@begis.com&gt;
wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; &gt; I have Eclipse 3.3 with subclipse 1.4.2 with mylyn integration
for mylyn<br>
&gt; &gt; 2.x. SVN project has bugtraq:message (among other bugtraq properties)
set.<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; While the automatic commit message works, the issue number input
field<br>
&gt; &gt; coming from bugtraq:message is not pre-filled by the integration.<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; Whis would be a very useful addition!<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; Should I file Issue for this?<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I do not think it is doable. &nbsp;You can file an issue though.<br>
to the format you want.<br>
&gt; It has a variable for the taskID. &nbsp;You can even store this in
the<br>
&gt; project and commit it so all users have the same template.<br>
on each commit.</font></tt>
--=_alternative 00476E1AC1257497_=--