List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    Re: [Subclipse-users] Latest subclipse and tortoise versions do not match
From:       Hugo Visser <joegi () scene ! nl>
Date:       2008-07-29 16:47:12

Hi,

Actually the message is telling you what's going on: Tortoise
(subversion 1.5) has upgraded your working copy to the 1.5 format and
effectively made it unusable for subclipse 1.2.4 that is using an
earlier version of the subversion bindings. You should upgrade to
subclipse 1.4.2 which does support 1.5. You need to point Eclipse to a
different update url for that, see http://subclipse.tigris.org/ for
the 1.4 update site url.

Hugo