List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    Re: [Subclipse-users] Can't commit regenerated dir-tree
From:       Mark Phippard <markp () softlanding ! com>
Date:       2006-06-30 13:31:10

Jiří Mareš <Jiri.Mares@svt.cz> wrote on 06/30/2006 09:05:19 AM:

> I thing that deleting the content, leaving the dir tree with .svn dirs
is
> okay, but ... I have to perform the cleanup.

I do not think you should have to do svn cleanup.  That only exists to
fixup working copy after very specific crashes in Subversion.  I suspect
you just need to do an Eclipse refresh.  I suspect that cleanup isn't
really doing anything but it is triggering Eclipse to refresh your
workspace, which is what really is needed.

Mark