List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    Re: javahl on Suse. Please help...
From:       David Coppit <subclipse () coppit ! org>
Date:       2005-01-31 23:07:55

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Hugo Garcia wrote:

> Check the archives of this list. Last week there was a very good
> discussion abuout this. The discussion wasn't SuSE specific but the
> build process is the same.

>From what I could see, the build process people have suggested assumes
that you want to replace your existing subversion installation. Has anyone
been able to build and install *just* the javahl bindings on top of an
existing svn install?

Thanks,
David

David Coppit                           david@coppit.org
The College of William and Mary        http://coppit.org/

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take
everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government
grows, liberty decreases." -- Thomas Jefferson