List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    RE: ssh agent anyone? [was Re: How to complile libsvnjavahl]
From:       "Alexander Kitaev" <alex () tmate ! org>
Date:       2005-01-24 10:10:33

Hello Dan,

If you are going to use JavaSVN to work over ssh connection you have to pass
path to your private key and optionally passphrase in the Eclipse command
line. See http://tmate.org/svn/subclipce.html for details. Also, please
check that your SVN repository location properties contains correct username
(and password if you're going to use SSH with password authentication).
JavaSVN uses JSCH library that supports only SSH v2 protocol.

When using JavaSVN with JSCH you do not need ssh agent program, because all
the SSH related operations are done by the JSCH - pure java library that
doesn't rely on the native ssh client or agent program.

If you followed the instructions at the link above and still have problems
connecting to repository, please send me a JavaSVN log file, you may find it
at ~/.javasvn/.javasvn.0.0.log

Thanks,
Alexander Kitaev.