List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    Re: Subclipse on WinXP via SSH
From:       Chris Beck <cbeck () gene ! concordia ! ca>
Date:       2004-11-25 15:53:35

Hey Thomas,

search the archives, people have the problem all the time (including yesterday or the \
day before.  It is likely that the problem is that subclipse has no way of storing \
the server credentials.

Cheers,
Chris

It is whispered that Becker, Thomas, VF-DE was heard, on or about 11/25/04 04:36 to \
say:

--
Chris Beck / Y.A.B.A. / Fungal Genomics / Concordia University / ext. 5791
He needs a lang shanket spoon that sups kail wi' the de'il