List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    Support for "linked resources"
From:       Kenton Gray <kgray () iofficecorp ! com>
Date:       2004-11-18 19:37:42

When I try to import my project using subclipse, it gives me the error

	"Project 'ProjectName' contains linked resources but the
'pathofsubclipse' repository does not supported [sic] them."

I tried searching around on google/mailing lists and could not find any
real solution, I understand the dilemma, and I don't personally want
the directories synced, I just want them to be bypassed and continue
onto the real directories, instead of halting due to the error. I
apologize if this has been addressed,

Thanks in advance!

Kenton