List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    RE:  AW: JAR export includes .svn resources
From:       "Simon McClenahan" <smcclenahan () healthcompartners ! com>
Date:       2004-08-25 13:27:36

I do not have the class files under version control, they are separate src and bin \
directories for each project.

The src directory contains .svn directories, which everything in Eclipse considers \
these as resource files. This is why my Package Explorer view shows the packages for \
"com", "com.hcp", etc. even though there is no Java source in them. When I Export to \
a JAR, the exporter wants to include the .svn directory files as resources, which I \
obviously do not want.

I have tried editing the exclude option on the src directory, but that didn't work \
either