List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    Re: Uninstalling subversion
From:       "Patrick Dean Rusk" <PRusk () foliage ! com>
Date:       2004-08-23 13:56:38

Bug in Pending Ops View--Opening File Uses OS Default, Not EclipseIt's generally a \
good idea to undo things in the opposite order in which you originally did them.

I suggest that you use the "Team/Disconnect..." menu item on each of your project \
before you uninstall Subclipse.

Then, since you probably didn't just copy a folder into your plug-ins directory to \
install it, you probably shouldn't just delete it and assume that's a thorough job. \
You should probably go to the "Help/Software Updates/Manage Configuration..." menu \
item, choose the plug-in from the list, and choose "Uninstall".

Finally, all you've done there is uninstall Subclipse. Every directory that was under \
Subversion control will still have ".svn" administrative directories in them, which \
always have a README in them saying what you've seen.

Patrick Rusk

  "Sam Hendley" <sam.hendley@summus.com> wrote...
  Ignore the stupid comments at the end of this email, for some reason I though the \
name of the plugin was Subversion instead of subclipse. I really should go home and \
take a break.  Sam