List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    Re: Mac OS X Eclipse M7 crash
From:       McClain Looney <m () loonsoft ! com>
Date:       2004-05-28 3:17:00

a log message might be useful in diagnosing this. also, you might want
to grab a newer libsvnjavahl.dylib from
svn.collab.net/repos/subclipse/branches/subclipse-m8/core

keep in mind, you aslo need svn itself installed.  as a workaround, svn
mkdir from terminal should do the trick.

On May 22, 2004, at 9:56 PM, Richard Pitt wrote:

> This is my problem: Eclipse just closes when I try to make a new
> repository location.
---
McClain Looney
m@loonsoft.com