List:       subclipse-users
Subject:    =?iso-8859-2?Q?R=E9f=2E_=3A_Subclipse_ecplise_2=2E1_and_svn_1=2E0?=
From:       michel.train () cnedi14 ! cnafmail ! fr
Date:       2004-05-03 14:28:39

Hello,
I'm also using Eclipse 2.1 and subversion 1.0.1 (both on NT) . What is the
symptom of your problem ?
I succeded in using subclipse by allowing anonymous write. (which is a
temporary workaround, of course...)

                                                                                      \

                      Alblas Huibert                                                  \

                      <Huibert.Alblas@m         Pour :   users@subclipse.tigris.org   \

                      etro-cc.de>               cc :                                  \

                                                Objet :  Subclipse ecplise 2.1 and \
                svn 1.0
                      03/05/04 12:03                                                  \

                      Veuillez répondre                                               \

                      à users                                                         \

                                                                                      \

                      |---------------|                                               \

                      |---------------|                                               \

                      |---------------|                                               \

                      | [ ] Détailler |                                               \

                      |     le groupe |                                               \

                      |---------------|                                               \

                                                                                      \

Hello,

I have sucsefuly convinced our team to switch from
PVCS to subversion. (hurray!)

My colleagues and I are using Eclipse3M7
together with subversion 1.0.1 (runnnig win-nt4 and debian/testing)
without problems.

My boss is stil unsing Eclipse 2.1 because
he develops some GEF based plugins.
GAF is not yet ported to Eclipse3.

The problem is that I cannot get sublcipse to work
with eclipse 2.1.
I think the problems is that subclipse for Eclipse2
is linked against subversion 0.37,
but the subversion version used by my boss
is 1.0.1 (debian/testing)

What should I do now?

Can I install subversion 0.37 (where can I find the debs?)
and will this work with our rerpository (running subversion 1.0.2 on
debian/testin/unstable)

Is there a change of getting subclipse for Eclipse2 linked against
subverion
1.0X ?

If someone could post some hints I could try to compile this myself,
but I don't know where to start.

Thank in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Huibert Alblas

METRO  Cash & Carry Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
Bereich ORG/DV           (Ber.-Nr. 240)
KWS

Metro-Straße 2, 40235 Düsseldorf
Postfach 23 03 52, 40089 Düsseldorf