List:       subclipse-dev
Subject:    [Subclipse-dev] New blog for Subclipse and SVN
From:       "Mark Phippard" <markphip () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-18 18:12:54

Sorry for the SPAM to the list, but I just wanted let people know that I
have finally gotten around to starting a blog.

http://markphip.blogspot.com/

I intend for the blog to be focused on Subclipse and Subversion.  Mostly
tips and news type stuff but of course I will also use it for other purposes
as well.  I will probably use issues coming across these lists as
inspiration for topics and occasionally link replies to more detailed
answers on my blog.

There is a link to it in the Blogs/Articles section of the Subclipse home
page should you delete this email and want to come back to it in the future.

Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/