List:       subclipse-dev
Subject:    Re: [Subclipse-dev] Subclipse 1.0.0 Released
From:       Denny Valliant <valliant () unm ! edu>
Date:       2006-04-12 21:17:11

Woohoo!!! 1.0!!! I feel privileged to bear witness to this event. [=

Great accomplishment, CONGREATULATIONS!!!

Thanks to all involved!  I know how difficult a plugin of this
complexity is to produce. Or at
least now have an inkling. ;-) What a team effort. Hearty slaps to the
backs of the core devs!

Good call on the versioning Mark, I like the idea.

Well hot dang, now I'm feeling motivated... and what a lovely feeling!

Woot!