List:       subclipse-dev
Subject:    Re: [Subclipse-dev] New svnant release ?
From:       Mark Phippard <MarkP () softlanding ! com>
Date:       2005-09-20 15:14:38

"Martin Letenay" <mle@whitestein.com> wrote on 09/20/2005 11:04:19 AM:

> I think it's time for next release of svnant.
>
> All the unit tests are passing now, the svnClientAdapter was cleaned up
and
> stripped of unnecesary dependencies ...
>
> Shouldn't we release RC2 ?
> Or maybe even 1.0. ?
>
> Another question too: what is our position to JavaSVN in svnant context
?
> Are we going to include it in 1.0.x release line ?

I think it should include JavaSVN since that would let us build a drop and
go distribution that would work for most people.

What about those patches that have been submitted?  They all seem worthy
to me.  I do not care if they go into 1.0 or 1.1 as long as there is a
committment to move forward on the latter in a timely manner.

It is worth noting that I have not used or contributed to svnAnt at all.
These are just opinions.

Mark