List:       subclipse-dev
Subject:    Re: Eclipse 3.1M1
From:       Mark Phippard <MarkP () softlanding ! com>
Date:       2004-08-13 20:31:50

"Daniel Bradby" <daniel@dbradby.net> wrote on 08/13/2004 04:25:15 PM:

> First Milestone for Eclipse 3.1 is out and I have given it a quick test
> against Subclipse. Everything seems to work fine (they aren't changing
> public APIs right?) with the addition of the Team menu added for an
> editor right click. Nice :)

Given that the expected release date is June 2005, I am assuming the
Subclipse developers are planning to concentrate on Eclipse 3.0,
regardless of whatever nice new API's they add in 3.1?

BTW, are there any plans to issue a new build soon?  I'd like to try a
build with that decorator performance patch, as well as the preliminary
synch code.

Mark