List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    Re: stunnel and cvs ... very slow under windows.
From:       "Fred Dushane" <fathertime11 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-09-03 15:05:37

I'm not in the same league with you gentleman as far as understanding all
this goes, so I am not at all sure that this is related.  But I do notice
that the timeout or "connection reset by peer" rate of occurrence using
stunnel with either of my newsreaders (Xnews, Agent) under Win98SE is much
higher than without stunnel.

--
Fred Dushane