List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    Stunnel 3.1
From:       "Michal Trojnara" <Michal.Trojnara () centertel ! pl>
Date:       1999-04-23 6:46:13

I've just released stunnel version 3.1.
http://mike.daewoo.com.pl/computer/stunnel/

News:
  Changed -l syntax (first argument specified is now argv[0]).
  Fixed problem with options passed to locally executed daemon.
  Fixed problem with ':' passed to libwrap in a service name:
     - ':' has been changed to '.';
     - user can specify his own service name as an argument.
   RSA temporary key length changed from 512 to 1024 bits.
   Added safecopy to avoid buffer overflows in stunnel.c.
   Fixed problems with GPF after unsuccessful resolver call
     and incorrect parameters passed to getopt() in Win32.
   FAQ updated.

Please read the FAQ:
http://mike.daewoo.com.pl/computer/stunnel/FAQ.txt

Could someone (in the US) send me a patch to use RSAref
with stunnel?  I'd like this RSAref support to be in stunnel 3.2.

Regards,
   Mike

---
    Michal Trojnara  *  +48  501 00 12 43