List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    [stunnel-users] Re: Stunnel 5.60 started via Stunnel TLS wrapper on Windows 10 machine doesn't seem
From:       ling () aliko ! com
Date:       2021-09-01 20:08:28

Thanks for the suggestion. Found out the issue I think.

I have my cert and key, and CA cert in a different directory then the config file \
(under stunnel\config). Though I point to them from the config file using full path, \
it doesn't work when started as service. It's working fine if I start manually from \
command line.

So, moving my cert/key and CA cert to the config directory, and then remove all the \
paths in the config file, specifying only the file name of the certs and key made it \