List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    [stunnel-users] [patch] x-forwarded-for patch for the new stunnel
From:       Michel Belleau <michel.belleau () malaiwah ! com>
Date:       2011-11-18 2:00:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi.

I use HAProxy and STunnel and I had to do a new installation lately. I took
time to check the latest versions available of each product as this is a
good time to test it out before production roll-out. I figured out that
enough things have changed from STunnel version 4.44 to 4.46 making the
X-Forwarded-For patch (that is usually used when STunnel sits in front of
HAProxy) reject some parts of the latest 4.44 patch I found on the internet.

Here is the patch, applying with no problems on 4.46, for anyone else
interested:
http://labs.malaiwah.com/stunnel-4.46-xforwarded-for.diff

PS: I didn't try it yet for IPv6 connections yet.

Michel Belleau