List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    [stunnel-users] dude using stunnel
From:       "aza zel" <azamax () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-24 16:03:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi, is my first message in this list and i send to all of members a great
greeting

i want to now if this stage is posible (i look the example in your web site
that inspired me)

                    NET

+---------+         | |     +--------+
| non-SSL | -ST---- | | --- | LDAP   |
| enabled |         | |     | WITH   |
| client  |         | |     | SSL    |
+---------+         | |     +--------+

winXP CLIENT        | |     LDAP SERVER
                    | |
+---------+         | |
|         | ------- | |
|         |         | |
| client  |
+---------+
linux CLIENT

In client side i have: - linux clients autenticate via pam and using tls
(here i not have problems) :)
                               - win xp (sp2) clients auntenticate via pgin=
without ssl or tls (i cant make work ssl in pgina (its posible the problem
was the server certificate)) :(

in server side i have a solaris when run a sun ldap server using a self
signed certificate and accepting ssl/tls or not ssl/tls connections :)

so, =BFwith stunnel only in win side can i have this stage using the self
signed cetificate provided by server?

Salu2 :D